Pilgrimage from Cupramontana to Assisi
Join us for a guided walk from Cupramontana to Assisi, home town of St.Francis of Assisi.
Distance from Cupramontana to Assisi is ca 100km. We will walk it in five day trips, 18-22 km each.
We will spend the nights in small family hotels or rural houses on the way. The route passes through the incredibly beautiful Appenine mountain landscape.
- transfer from Ancona airport or Castelplanio railway station.
- guided walk from Cupramontana to Assisi.
- bookings of all half board accommodations for the walking days (4 nights)
- daily transfer of luggage.
- optional common meditations and guided Pal Dan Gum exercise on walking days.
- Accomodation to be paid directly to the hotel or agriturismo on the route, 50 euro per day.
- Cost of the accommodation in Assisi and Cupramontana depends on chosen hotel or B&B.